10 Fantastic & Amazing Ways to Say I Love You
Have a hard time expressing your feelings, let the flower speak for you
Here are the Ways to say I Love you!
Also read: How girls want to be Proposed?
Send Her a Bouquet with
- Violet Tulips – Hearts in love can reach anywhere! We might be miles apart, but our souls are so close and so near; I assure you my love “I’ll always be there”!
- Red Roses – Totally besotted and completely bewitched; oh girl you are irresistible! From fascination to passion, I am simply enchanted by you, oh dear just read my intense emotions!
- Pink Carnation – It is a bond forever, it’s a promise that ‘I will leave you never’! You are my soul-mate, how can I forget!
- White Carnation – It’s your childlike innocence, which makes me fall for you! I crave for your care and you have my cure! My love is not shallow; it is Pious and Pure!
- Red Carnation – Your thoughts and memories pierce my heart! Cheerful among pals, or even in my hours of sombre; you are the best thing which happened to me, that I always remember!
- Pink Rose – Lost and found, I offer a pink rose as you came around! You changed all the wrongs in one strong right; baby with you I realized what is ‘Love at first sight’!
- Daisy – Why to look for love stories in the stories of royalty. You are my princess and I am your prince forever; with these white blooms I express my tale of loyalty.
- Daffodils – My heart beats for you! I know I love you! Do you also feel the same? I am still waiting for the cue! Oh my dolly, accept my love in these yellow blooms and say,” Yes You Do”!
- Sunflower – I love your innocent look that generates numerous sensations; you are God’s best creation. My love for you is not mere attraction! It goes much deeper and has all forms of worship, reverence, pride and adoration!
- Orchid – Sailing on the tide of passion, pushing my love in the waves of your emotion; I get high by looking at your beauty; how can express how deeply I am lost in awe of your sensuality!