How 5-7 Seconds of CV can get you Job from Recruiters
If you are wondering how Recruiters usually select people for Jobs in their company then you are at the right place with the following information graphics of what wonders your CV can do, provided if you made it extremely well and innovative. While according to the research done, we have the following information for you
Recommended: 25 Popular Online tools for Freelancers
Recommended: 8 Online Resume Maker Tools
- An application is first received within 200 seconds once the job is posted
- Every Recruiters only look out at every application only for 5-7 seconds
- Recruiters always chuck out one spelling mistake in your CV
- 88% of People are rejected, just because of a Photo in your CV
- For each Job position, there are almost 250 applications received
- 67% of employees find job with the help of Facebook
- Although this is unusual but 17% of the time even your Cover letter is read
- 76% of applications are rejected just because of an unprofessional email address.
Also Read: Startup A-Z Checklist for Business Ideas
When we pass out of our college, there is always a question which we have always, What you prefer the most! A Freelancing Self employed work or a Full time job? If you are looking forward to get the best jobs, above tips would suits you well and perfect and if you are looking forward to be an entrepreneur like us, then the following Top 10 In-Demand Freelancing work would suits you more and best.